Genuinebeauty International is a multinational enterprise group based in China that integrating research and development, manufacturing, sales, and services. Committed to discovering and redefining beauty and growth, it strikes to provide customers with premium products and services, create business development opportunities for its partners and build a better world by upholding sound operation, continuous innovation, and openness to cooperation. Genuinebeauty International is engaged in scientific body shaping, health & beauty, and other areas.
Position: Customer Service Representative
• Provide administrative support to the General Manager
• Directly report to General Manager
• Assist with Guest Pre-Registration
• Responding to incoming calls, emails, and inquiries from customers in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner
• Accurately complete appropriate documentation for all queries, and initiate, interact, and coordinate with relevant department personnel to follow-up and resolve customer’s concerns as required
• Maintain and update customer information in the system
• Deal with the work orders in the CRM system
• Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions, which may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory answer and following escalation protocol, as necessary
• Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices, and procedures
• Be thoroughly familiar with and have a complete understanding of programs, products, promotions, pricing and promotional materials, such as flyers, posters, etc
• Liaise with marketing Dept. on marketing activities.
• Liaise with Headquarters in China and Provide timely and accurate updates and changes in local activities, promotion information and other information to Headquarters
• Other related duties as required and as assigned
• University/College graduate preferred
• A minimum of one year of recent relevant experience in Administration or Customer services
• Must be bilingual of English and Mandarin (written and oral) and possess excellent communication skills, and knowledge of other languages is an asset, but not required
• Professional telephone/email manner and literacy required.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
• Have basic computer skills, for example quick typing, and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc
• Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Energetic, upbeat and a tenacious team player
• Positive attitude and demonstrated an ability to get along with others
• Manage time, priorities and projects with precision and appropriate tools
• Persistent; takes initiatives and sustains action over time in attaining significant results
• Manage daily, weekly and monthly scheduled tasks in an efficient manner
• Ability to work quickly and accurately, and pay attention to detail
We appreciate the interest of all applicants. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Office Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM – Monday to Friday (daylight saving time)
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Monday to Friday (EST)
Location: 5075 Yonge St., North York, Toronto
If you are the best fit, please send your resume to [email protected]