The Sales Assistant works as a part of the Customer Service team to serve B2C and B2B clients. This position provides customer service to clients and office administration support to internal team.
• Answer, investigate, trouble shoot, rectify and respond to inquiries from clients/webstore users/ managers regarding web transactions, product availability, user profiles.
• Develop new customers through calling, email, posting advertisement etc.
• Order Management – enter, validate, follow up webstore orders.
• Brief, communicate and follow up with warehouses.
• Handle customer returns and communicate with tech team to provide solution to customers.
• Daily warehouse touch point, track and follow up with warehouse on outstanding sku characteristics, new item creation, receiving, shipping and deliverables
• Generate waybills with varied courier, investigate, respond and resolve shipping issues such as but not limited to rejected deliveries, changes address, complaints.
• Attend internal and external meetings when necessary
• Other admin work assigns by manager.
Required Skills and Attitudes:
• Office 365: Outlook, Excel, Word, custom and client software, web related products
• Excellent relationship and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Customer Service Centric
• Mid-level knowledge of order entry, inventory and logistics
• Capacity to problem solve
• High sense of urgency
• Proactive, can do attitude
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Desire to learn and grow
• Customer service experience in electronic product industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in logistics or inventory management or business.
• French, Chinese would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
• Office admin/ coordinator: 3 years (Prefer)
• E-Commerce: 1 years (Prefer)
• Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Working Area: Markham
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Payroll by cheque monthly.
- 要求使用 QQ、Email 联络，并要求您点开外部链接，请务必小心，谨防“QQ盗号诈骗”；