We are a business/legal firm located in downtown Toronto. We are looking for a paralegal or legal assistant clerk that meets the following criteria;
Requirements of the role include:
- Diploma in paralegal/legal assistant studies from an accredited paralegal program or related experience;
- Knowledge of legal terminology and principles;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Mandarin speaking is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Outlook and Excel
- Advanced analytical skills and organizational skills necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks;
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in assigned area of responsibility;
- Knowledge of PC Law is an asset.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Preparing reports and correspondence, drafting of legal documents;
- Review legal documents for accuracy;
- Ensures complete and accurate filing (hardcopy and electronic) of all legal documents;
- Prepare and attend at Tribunal and Court hearings;
- Monitoring the flow of correspondence to ensure proper action is taken in a timely manner;
- Coordinating scheduling of appointments, meetings, court hearings and associated requirements.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit the following to [email protected]
- Cover Letter
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.