密市零件厂招聘冲压机床设置调校生产技工~Punch Press Set up Person（机床模具调校技工）
工作地址：密市HWY 401/Dixie Road
工作时间：7:00 am-3:30 pm 周一到周五，偶尔周六加班
- Set up and operate progressive tooling and punch presses for metal stamping parts.
- Punch press operators are responsible for setting up and operating a punch press and other miscellaneous machines. Operators will be responsible for all work performed in this department from scheduling, setup, inspection, washing, tracking their own parts and other duties with minimal supervision.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles, installs and aligns dies in the press according to specification.
- Adjusts ram to specified length.
- Feeds steel to the die through the straightener and feeder making the necessary adjustments.
- Monitor process during run.
- Submits first off sample to QA for approval.
- Adjusts press, if necessary, to make part to blueprint specification.
- Perform basic measurements and monitoring with caliper, micrometer, scale & guages
- Follows all safe work procedures and general plant rules while performing the job.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Acquire tooling as appropriate for job and set up machine. After punch press operation, remove tooling and transfer tooling back to respective locations as appropriate.
- Comprehension/Communication skills: Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals; fills out production reports.
- Mathematical Skills : Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; understands and reads blueprints. Ability to use measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, and height gage.
- Reasoning ability: Understands written, oral or diagrammed instructions.
- Job Specific: Ability to use measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, and height gage
Please send your WORD resume to us in Word version to [email protected]
and call: 437-887-4003