Unilock 是一家家族经营企业， 1972 年将铺路石首次引入北美。以家族价值观和恪守质量承诺为坚强后盾，Unilock 公司现已发展成为铺路石和挡土墙的一流制造商。Unilock 遍访全球寻求灵感，努力走在设计及创新型制造的前沿，以适应客户日益发展的需求、要求及时尚感。
1. 开发和提升住宅贸易(Residential Trade)和经销商销售(Dealer Sales)
4. 组织并执行 Unilock 简报
5. 具备有景观设计(landscaping design)或景观建设(landscaping construction)经验者优先
6. 精通计算机技能，可熟练使用 Microsoft Office 并具有高级简报技能
Unilock, a family-owned and operated business, originally introduced the paving stone to North America in 1972. Backed by family values and a commitment to quality, Unilock has grown to become the premier manufacturer of paving stones and retaining walls. Traveling the globe in search of inspiration, Unilock strives to stay on the leading edge of design and manufacturing innovation, to reflect the evolving needs, wants and sense of style of its customers.
We currently have an opening within our sales department for a Territory Manager for GTA East.
The primary role of the position consists of networking with Contractors and Dealers with a focus on prospecting and growth within in the territory. This key position within our organization will report to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will require excellent sales and negotiation skills with a strong business sense. They must be an enthusiastic, goal-oriented individual who is willing to learn. Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills are essential when dealing with multiple departments, customers and vendors.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
1. Develop and grow the Residential Trade and Dealer sales
2. Educate customers on proper product selection and installation information to ensure successful completion of projects
3. Continuous learning of current and new product lines and new developments in the industry
4. Organize and execute Unilock presentations
5. Participating in educational opportunities; attending seminars and conferences as offered
6. Participate at all scheduled local association trade shows and events
7. Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
1. Graduates of College or University level programs preferred
2. Fluent in English and Mandarin preferred
3. Possess strong sales performance skills
4. Extremely organized, able to multi task, work well under pressure in this fast paced environment
5. Experience in landscape design or landscape construction would be considered an asset
6. Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office with advanced presentation skills
7. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check
8. Valid Ontario drivers license required
Unilock offers a competitive salary, an employer matched pension plan, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast-paced sales environment, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your resume in English to [email]email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.