Toronto based structural consultant requires a full-time drafting technologist.
* Diploma in Civil/Structural engineering/drafting from accredited technical college
* Must have taken courses in Revit Architecture Technology or related subject
* Minimum 2 years working experience in AutoCAD.
* Minimum 1 years working experience in REVIT building information modelling software
* Experience in consulting engineering field an asset
* Fast learner with attention to detail and a desire to grow professionally and personally
* Hard worker, inquisitive, ready to assume responsibility quickly, and have fun at the same time
* Clear thinker who can determine what work is required, and who can draw rational conclusions from information available
* Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
* Punctual and willing to work extra hours when required
* Commitment to client service and technical excellence
* Capable to carry out site inspections an asset.
* Capable to carry out simple structural analysis an asset.
All candidates shall send resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates shall be contacted. No phone calls shall be accepted without previous appointment regarding this matter.