Our Markham office is looking for an experienced, Financial Services Coordinator to join the team. In this role, you will apply a balance of customer service, excellent communication, strong time management and technical skills.
- You will be responsible for providing administrative support to our Financial Advisors
- You will manage daily client requests and correspondence concerning individual policy changes (e.g. beneficiary, address, banking changes)
- Work either with the MGA or insurers directly to finalize contracts
- Process online transactions for RRSP deposits, withdrawals, fund transfers, and reallocations
- You will process online fund trades (buy/sell orders for segregated funds), as requested
- You will collaborate and work well with team members towards the common goal of providing excellent and best-in-class service to our clients and prospects
-Prepare/compose letters as required for formal contact with providers; for example, regarding training requirements and guest speaker invitation
- Previous experience working with a Financial Advisor(2 years)
- Language: English / Mandarin
- A thorough understanding of individual life,disability and critical illness insurance products,group conversion products,travel insurance,as well as mutual and segregated fund investment products
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with an analytical nature that has the ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to establish and foster strong client relationships
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Office 2013
Offers competitive salaries and bonus. (base on performance) Opportunity for flexible work hours, and training programs.
Please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
and include “Financial Services Coordinator” in the subject line.