好消息！！！2020年我公司仍将在全加各大城市（大多伦多地区、大温哥华地区、蒙特利尔及中部埃德蒙顿和卡尔加里等地）招聘可说国语或粤语的理财保障顾问，招40名。被甄选的求职者，集团会提供并支付牌照课程、考试费用及发放培训津贴。公司同时提供团体保险，公司RRSP、股票等配比福利。另可申请加入由公司支付的特许理财规划师课程CFP (Certified Financial Planning program)！
欢迎您直接发简历至: [email protected]
Job Title: Financial Security Advisor
A rewarding and empowering career that offers room for growth is what you can expect as a financial security advisor with Freedom 55 Financial.
Help clients as they work to achieve their financial goals and dreams, all while making your own success a reality.
As a financial security advisor, your job has a lot to offer you:
- Take control of your success – embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and run your own business working from any financial centre in Canada.
- Build your own business – grow your career and your worth, and we’ll reward you for it.
- Stay ahead of the game – benefit from numerous professional development and training options.
- Accomplish something big – empower clients to reach their objectives with proven processes.
- Pick your market(s) – create lasting relationships based on a solid understanding of each client’s unique financial goals.
Who we’re looking for:
- A passionate and experienced business professional with sales experience
- A personal and engaging individual who can build trusting client relationships
- A productive self-starter who can work as part of a team
- A person geared to achieve financial success through commission-based compensation
- A true professional who offers clients the best customer service experience possible
Why join Freedom 55 Financial?
- Get rewarded and recognized – programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings are designed to recognize employee contributions – because your success is our success.
- Learn and grow – numerous professional development programs empower our team members to learn from industry experts.
- Competitive compensation – commission-based compensation rewards the work you put into building your client base and includes up-front commissions, productivity-based bonuses, benefit options, a company-matching RRSP program and a share ownership plan.
- We support you – building a business takes time, which is why we provide you with an initial training allowance and the resources, tools and processes required to support your growth.
- Always innovating – benefit from an organization that values the technology you need to do your job well, like specialized software and regular access to a help desk.
- Exclusive access – enjoy access to Canada Life’s investment, insurance and mortgage products, as well as resources from other financial services leaders.
- To be considered, applicants must be eligible to work in Canada on a permanent basis. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
Job Financial Security Advisor
Company: Freedom 55 Financial (a division of Canada Life Assurance company)
To learn more about us: