Our financial centre is looking for someone who wants unlimited earning potential, great work life balance and the opportunity to be their own boss. Is this you?
The role of a financial services advisor involves meeting with people to put a plan in place with risk/reward appropriate investments to help them achieve their dreams of home, enjoyable leisure time and having an active retirement.
Our Business Model
As a business person, you know that your profit comes from growing your revenue while being mindful of expenses. We understand that you must manage your business while marketing yourself in your community in order to develop new clientele.
With Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network you are not in business by yourself because our model balances support with independence to ensure your successful practice.
Our network offers:
- Access to multiple insurers and over 60 investment fund companies giving you the confidence to offer the best financial solutions to your clients
- Financial and advisory support in purchasing books of business
Succession planning and pricing assistance when it comes time to sell your book of business
- A competitive commission compensation structure and immediate vesting
- Dedicated marketing consultants support you in advertising, client seminars, web/social media, etc. Design layout, content editing and compliance verification are also part of the service. A personalized monthly web-based newsletter for clients/prospects
- Turn-key lead generation programs based on current consumer interests in the marketplace
- Access to a multi-disciplinary team and qualified experts such as lawyers from our Elite Case Team
- Frequent presentations on products, marketing and sales theory highlighting our customizable marketing material
We require the following criteria from applicants:
- Life insurance licence and/or mutual fund licensed, or in the process of completion
- Completion of Certified Financial Planner designation, or in process of completion
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
We are looking for people who are:
Committed to quality
Committed to continuing education and personal development
Experienced in sales (an asset but not necessary)
The success of Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network (DFSIN) is supported by the financial stability of Desjardins Insurance1, an arm of the Desjardins Group, which is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada with assets of more than $295 billion*. Desjardins Insurance ranks among the leading Canadian financial institutions.
Our strategic alliance with Desjardins Insurance contributes to the sustained growth of our network. It allows us to rank as a leading distributor in Canada's financial services industry.
1 Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly to Yi Peng, Sales Manager by email at [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Desjardins Financial Security Indepepndent Network is an equal opportunity employer.