汽车房屋保险全职业务代表 若干名 年薪 $35,000 - 60,000
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance and Financial Services Sales (Sales experience preferred). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Benefits of Working with Us (full time only)
- Competitive salary Base salary (35,000) + commission/ bonus
- Work-life balance
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Dental and medical
- Flexible start times
- Abundance of growth opportunities
- Valuable experience
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim support , and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Looking for someone with strong networking skills, and a large centre of influence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic
- Diligent and hardworking, ability to multi-task
- Proactive in problem solving
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Two years sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- OTL and/or LLQP License preferred
Mandarin or Cantonese and English speaking
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please send your email to :
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent in Canada, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents in Canada now operate as independent contractor agents for Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. State Farm® is a registered trademark owned by State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and is used under license to Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, which underwrite State Farm-branded products in Canada. This licensing agreement may last for up to five years from the January 1, 2015 closing date.
Qualifications to be employees of a State Farm agent in Canada are established by each independent contractor agent and may require successful completion of licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies or Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company or Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company or any of its affiliates. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.