CHAT Insurance, an independent P&C insurance brokerage located at the center of Markham, is one of the most fast-growing insurance brokerages in Ontario. CHAT Insurance is representing 17 well-known insurance companies to offer comprehensive insurance solutions including Commercial, Home, Auto, and Travel insurance products to our customers.
In support of our growth, we are seeking a Data Processor (TSR) to assist the Personal Lines department in meeting our service level objectives.
1. Inputting and maintaining data into broker management system or through company portals
2. Processing policy changes, applications, renewals, and cancellations
3. Manage daily insurance company downloads; uploading new business
4. Ensuring client files are up to date
5. Retrieving insurance-related documents such as claims history and driving records
6. Providing daily administrative support as requested
7. Other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma (completed);
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese;
3. Proficiency with problem-solving;
4. Able to multi-task (think, talk and type) in a fast-paced environment;
5. Excellent computer skills;
We are proud to offer this full-time position, with career advancement opportunities and a competitive compensation plan including salary, full benefits including extended health and dental plans, paid vacations, continuing education, etc. If you believe you might be a fit and meet the qualifications noted above, then please email your resume with a brief covering letter to [email protected]
. Please be noted that only the qualified candidates will be contacted.